Professional Claim Service Solutions
Professional Claim Service Solutions Is Currently Seeking for Admin Assistant Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Professional Claim Service Solutions application Form. The Position Is available in Johannesburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Professional Claim Service Solutions Careers
Position: Admin Assistant Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
We are looking for vibrant, dynamic, customer orientated and well-spoken staff member to fill this vacancy.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- To provide a professional and efficient customer service to our clients that will lead to client satisfaction.
- Proactively manage the client’s expectation and timelines.
- Assist Assessors with the day to day admin work.
Duties Will Include:
- Scheduling of Assessors Appointments.
- Verifying Locations of Vehicles.
- Managing Assessors Logbooks.
- Other Administrative Duties.
- Fill in on other staff positions when necessary to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure and handle irate clients in a composed manner.
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills.
- Be confident and trustworthy.
- Be able to work well under a high pressure environment
- Be computer literate with experience in MS Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Work accurately and pay attention to details
- Have the ability to adapt to constant changes
- Have excellent negotiation skills to represent the company in a favorable manner
- Have the ability to make decisions and have accountability
- Have proven ability to communicate effectively and professionally over the telephone
- Be a team player and take responsibility for own development initiatives
- Actively participate and contribute toward the team
- Co-operates, supports, encourages and interacts with other team members and takes on fair share of workload for benefits of clients at all times
- Time management skills.
Fill The Professional Claim Service Solutions Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit pcss.co.za.