PwC Is Currently Seeking for Forensics Investigator Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the PwC application Form. The Position Is available in Cape Town, Western Cape the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: PwC Careers
Position: Forensics Investigator Jobs
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Line of Service
Fraud, Investigations & Regulatory Enforcement (FIRE)
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Investigations and Fact Finding practice, within Fraud, Investigations and Regulatory Enforcement (FIRE) services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients understand where they might have vulnerabilities and develop solutions to manage the risks involved. We prevent, respond to and remediate a wide range of business threats, risks and complex issues.
Our team helps businesses detect and investigate fraudulent activities or irregularities within their organisation. As part of our team, you’ll help investigate issues such as corporate irregularities, whistleblower allegations, asset misappropriation, regulatory violations, patent and copyright infringement and financial reporting fraud.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent the team working effectively.
- Coach others, recognise their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarising key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
A. JOB PROFILE
Are you an analytical, problem solver with a passion for investigating complex business issues? If you are seeking a role that offers you the opportunity to advise clients through critical issues, while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in PwC’s Forensic Services practice.
Responsibilities will include assisting in the performance of fraud investigations, Anti Money Laundering projects, risk management, compliance focus. fraud prevention projects and other forensic-related assignments. The associate will be assisting with all phases of project and engagement management for multiple clients in a wide variety of industries.
- Maintain the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
- Perform data acquisition, processing and analysis of financial and non-financial data
- Assist in conducting data and computer forensic investigations
- Investigate matters relating to economic crime, i.e. allegations of fraud, corruption and/or irregularities
- Assist in the document management of working papers that support analyses performed
- Assist in conducting integrity due diligence reviews using various open source databases
- Synthesize information and draft reports and appendices
- Deliver a high quality product within established timeframes and budgets
- Provide general support to team on a variety of tasks in connection with project execution
- Contribute to new business proposals and proposal development
- Capturing, sorting and electronic manipulation of financial and other data
- Assisting in the compilation of draft forensic reports and appendices
- Assessing and analysing financial and other data
- Recording of findings
- Project administration, including printing, indexing and filing
B. PERSON PROFILE
SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- A degree in or currently studying towards a BCom Honours in Forensic Accounting, BCom Honours Accounting, BCom Honours in Information Systems, Bachelor of Science degree with a focus on Computer Science, LLB
- 5 to 10 years work experience in a forensic services environment will be advantageous
- Good working knowledge of the following:
- Microsoft (including Excel, Word, Access and PowerPoint)
- Computer hardware and operating systems
- EnCase v. 7 and other forensic tools (e.g. FTK, IEF, Kali Linux, tools in Kali, etc)
- Mobile device forensic tools (e.g. cellebrite, FTK, etc.)
- Demonstrated level of programming/scripting language will be highly beneficial
- Building and sustaining relationships
- Being passionate about customer service
- Being curious – learning, sharing and innovating
- Leading and contributing to team success
- Communicating with impact and empathy
- Developing self and others through coaching
- Demonstrating courage and integrity
- Acquiring and applying commercial and technical expertise
- Managing projects and economics
- Being open-minded, practical and agile with change
- Strategic thinking
- Logical reasoning
- Analytical ability
- Problem solving
- Excellence orientation
- Drive and enthusiasm
- Rule orientation
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Fill The PwC Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit pwc.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.