PwC Is Currently Seeking for Maintenance Officer Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the PwC application Form. The Position Is available in Johannesburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: PwC Careers
Position: Maintenance Officer Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Line of Service
Internal Firm Services
IFS – Operations
Job Description & Summary
A career in Infrastructure and Property, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to be a part of developing and managing the PwC operational infrastructure that allows us to support our people and our clients. We focus on all aspects of internal infrastructure services from real estate site selection, facilities management, and physical security to managing relationships with Firm travel partners and event planning.
Our Facilities Management team is responsible for developing, implementing, and overseeing a planned facility management programme that enables all aspects of PwC office space to be maintained at a standard that adheres with current local, state, and federal regulations. You’ll help provide a safe, clean and functional environment by ensuring the quality of mechanical operating systems, interior structures, assets, and life safety systems for all staff.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
At the Administrative level, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments.
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Learn about business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided.
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience.
- Anticipate the needs of others and take appropriate action.
- Embrace different points of view and welcome opposing and conflicting ideas.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Attending all maintenance requests effectively until completion.
- Adhering to turnaround times
- Fitting of plugs and other electrical appliances
- Checking of Franke Zippy’s
- Attending to requests to move boxes and furniture/equipment
- Hanging of frames and notice boards where p ermitted
- Replace lost keys and supplying new keys-issue order and follow up
- Assist with the relocation of departments
- Assist with setting up of training rooms, boardrooms and functions i.e. tables and chairs as requested
- Assist with setup for large functions
- Check that the gates are in working condition and if required escalate to manager/supervisor
- Storage areas to be checked and kept clean at all times
- Ensure that all doors and locks are in working condition
- Ensure that all ceiling tiles are closed
- Ensure that the basement is clean, monitor parking sensors and boom gates by checking if in working condition
- Ensure that all blinds and lights are in working condition
- Attend to water deliveries on request
- Availability to work on weekends as and when required
- Accompany contractors and assist with the relevant access to the building/floors as and when required.
- Assist with maintenance requests from health and safety department
- Monitor floor temperatures and escalate to Manager if not the correct temperature.
- Monitor Business Management System and escalate to Management if any alarms or fault are detected. BMS monitors controls and reports on smart building technology systems
Outcome / Evidence of Competence
- Time Management- Ensure that all tasks allocated are attended to timeously
- Quality- Good Workmanship- attention to detail
- Escalating any problem to a Supervisor or Manager if a task cannot be completed where assistance and guidance is required
- Requests to be closed once job has been completed and client is satisfied
- Customer satisfaction-Ensuring the request is completed “Right the first time”
- Deadlines to be met
- Complaints/compliments received
- Punctuality and attendance
- Once a call is logged & escalated, it remains every individual’s responsibility to follow up and close off the call. All calls logged on SNOW must be attended to and resolved. Calls that require the attention of a service provider must be logged on SNOW and escalated to Maintenance Manager / Supervisor and followed through until resolved. All calls logged to assist with the opening of drawers and offices, ensure that we advise that this must be logged on SNOW and approval must be obtained from the person who the drawers or office belongs to, if that person is not available then approval must be obtained from a senior member of staff in that department.
- BMS monitors controls and reports on smart building technology systems. These systems may include access control, video surveillance, fire alarms, HVAC controls, programmable lighting and electric power management.
- Good knowledge of PWC offices and maintenance processes
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills and written emails skills.
- Good time management skills
- Team player
- Able to understand requests follow instructions
- Encourage cooperation between team members
- Strong ethics
- Committed and deadline driven
Education (if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred:
Certifications (if blank, certifications not specified)
Desired Languages (If blank, desired languages not specified)
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
Job Posting End Date
November 12, 2023
Fill The PwC Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!