SA Metal Group
SA Metal Group Is Currently Seeking for Production Supervisor Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the SA Metal Group application Form. The Position Is available in Cape Town, Western Cape the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: SA Metal Group Careers
Position: Production Supervisor Jobs
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
5 to 8 years
19 July 2023
Job Reference No.
SA Metal Group requires committed, hardworking and motivated individual to join their Production team as a Production Supervisor. The successful applicant will be responsible for the daily operations of the department including but not limited to the supervision of staff within the department. This position will report to the Production Manager.
The Supervisor’s primary purpose is to provide supervision support within the Coppershed department.
To manage employees and various operations within the department. The following tasks will include, but
are not limited to:
RESPONSIBILITIES (NOT LIMITED TO THE BELOW)
- Supervises Coppershed Department.
- Motivates team.
- Assists with time and attendance records.
- Ensures resources are used effectively so that maximum productivity is achieved.
- Regulates transport in and out the department.
- Be involved with the planning of services and maintenance of the machines with Managers.
- Identifying the need for preventative maintenance of the machines within the department.
- Assist with stocktaking.
- Ensure that all non-ferrous stock is of high-quality and ready for loading.
- Manager of non-ferrous stockyard.
- Liaise with different departments regarding weights to fill orders.
- Plan weekend and overtime work.
- Plans processing of material for particular requirements.
- Attends meetings (Safety & Production).
- Facilitates Health & Safety Toolbox Talks
- Adheres to Health & Safety Regulations in terms of the Safety file for his department.
- Ensures that all Employees’ Written Task Procedures are up to date and that they have been explained by the Manager and that Employee understands the contents thereof.
- Ensures that vehicles have the necessary Licenses & permits where necessary
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent
- 2 – 5 years supervisory experience
- Knowledge of maintenance planning
- Knowledge of production planning
- Knowledge of Health and Safety regulations
- Willingness to work overtime and night shift as and when required
- Previous experience in a physically demanding working environment would be advantageous
- Committed, hardworking and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under challenging conditions
- Sound communication skills (understand, read and write English)
- Must be prepared to work overtime when required
- Time management and organizational skills
- Display a professional work approach
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Excellent standards in execution
Interested applicants may submit their CV’s via WhatsApp to 081 755 8930 or alternatively respond to this advert.A
We regret that it is not possible to contact all unsuccessful applicants. Applicants who have not been
contacted within fourteen days from the date of their submission should consider their application
Fill The SA Metal Group Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit sametal.co.za.