Secondments Recruitment Is Currently Seeking for SENIOR APPLICATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Secondments Recruitment application Form. The Position Is available in Centurion, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Secondments Recruitment Careers
Position: SENIOR APPLICATIONS SUPPORT ANALYST Jobs
Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Job Advert Summary
Include primary accomplishments, products, and services, who benefits from them and how
To maximise the efficiency, reliability, and usability of the company business applications while minimising the business applications’ downtime and disruptions of the company business operations, which includes identifying and resolving problems, performing system upgrades, implementing enhancements, and providing guidance on best practices
EDUCATION, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- A degree in information systems or similar is a requirement.
- ITIL Foundation certification is a requirement.
- Administration and user support – minimum six (6) year experience.
- Application maintenance – minimum six (6) year experience.
- Management of incidences, problems and requests – minimum six (6) year experience.
- Application monitoring – minimum six (6) year experience.
- Quality assurance – minimum six (6) year experience.
- User training – minimum six (6) year experience.
- Application deployment – minimum six (6) year experience.
- Technical writing – minimum six (6) year experience.
- Application Recovery – minimum six (6) year experience.
- Data Governance – minimum three (3) year experience.
- Risk management – minimum three (3) year experience.
- Project management – minimum three (3) year experience.
- Vendor management – minimum three (3) year experience.
- Experience in supporting application on Azure cloud is an advantage.
- Experience in supporting VIP, Syspro and data intensive applications is an advantage.
- Customer Service – Knows the customer’s business and/or seeks information about the real underlying needs of the customer, beyond those expressed initially.
- Flexibility – Decides how to do something based on the situation.
- Impact and Influence – Adapts a presentation or discussion to appeal to the interest or level of others.
- Organisational Commitment – Act to support the organisations mission and goals.
- Commitment to professional learning – Keeps up to date with international trends that will have an impact on the field of expertise.
- Teamwork – Publicly credits others who have performed well.
- Analytical thinking – Identifies multiple elements of a problem and breaks down each of those elements in detail, showing causal relationships between them.
- Achievement Orientation – Sets and works to meet challenging goals.
- Initiative – Demonstrates the ability to anticipate and proactively manage all the variables involved, to ensure that critical opportunities for the centre are not missed.
Will be required to work long hours when necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Include management and leadership responsibilities for work team leaders
- Administration and user support – responding to logged incidences and service requests, troubleshooting, and resolving technical issues, support and assist with the usage of business applications as well as maintain the business applications in an optimum operating condition.
- Application maintenance – maintaining the business applications which includes applying software updates, patches, and fixes to ensure that the business applications are running as expected.
- Management of incidences, problems, and requests – managing incidents, problems,and requests by ensuring established standard operating procedures and processes are followed, including documentation of issues and their resolutions.
- Application Monitoring – ensure availability of business applications and performance of business applications as well as take preventative measures to minimise downtime.
- Quality assurance – perform application readiness testing to ensure good quality and successful adoption of application.
- User training – provide training on the use of application in support of adoption of new and existing business applications.
- Application deployment – install, administer, and test business applications, including upgrades and fixes of business applications.
- Technical writing – Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, standard operating procedures, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Application recovery – develop plans and procedures and perform recovery actions to ensure business applications are successfully recovered.
- Data governance – apply and comply with existing data standards, policies, operating procedures, and security controls.
- Risk management – identify and manage risks associated with the business applications.
This includes assessing potential security threats, ensuring data privacy and compliance, and implementing measures to mitigate risk and protect sensitive information.
- Project management – good grasp of project management principles and being able to execute tasks within a project management environment, including in different IT environments, e.g. (Production, Staging, Testing).
- Vendor management – co-ordinate the resolutions, upgrades and manage escalations to the vendors. Also monitor the support agreements and contracts with service providers in relation to the business applications.
Fill The Secondments Recruitment Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit sec.erecruit.co.