SITA Is Currently Seeking for Service Desk X13 Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the SITA application Form. The Position Is available in Centurion, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: SITA Careers
Position: Service Desk X13 Jobs
Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric (Grade 12)
Salary Estimated: ZAR 315 673 a year
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Key Responsibility Areas
Availability; Answer inbound calls; Quality of calls; Logged calls on ARS and/or ITSM; First call resolution rate; First
Line Support; Post call Survey; and Cut Calls.
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum: Matric (Grade 12) A+ or N+.
Experience: 6 months IT Service Desk and Technical Field Support experience.
Technical Competencies Description
Knowledge of: Telephony system; Customer management services Operating Systems/Applications (ARS)/ITSM;
Policy, process and standards; Operational business rules and processes.
Other Special Requirements
How to apply
To apply please log onto the e-Government Portal: www.eservices.gov.za and follow the following process;
1. Register using your ID and personal information;
2. Use received one-time pin to complete the registration;
3. Log in using your username and password;
4. Click on “Employment & Labour;
5. Click on “Recruitment Citizen” to create profile, update profile, browse and apply for jobs;
Or, if candidate has registered on eservices portal, access www.eservices.gov.za, then follow the below steps:
1. Click on “Employment & Labour;
2. Click on “Recruitment Citizen”
3. Login using your username and password
4. Click on “Recruitment Citizen” to create profile, update profile, browse and apply for jobs
For queries/support contact eRecruitmentSupport@sita.co.za
CV`s sent to the above email addresses will not be considered
Fill The SITA Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!