SFG Engineering Services
SFG Engineering Services Is Currently Seeking for Offshore Technical Manager Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the SFG Engineering Services application Form. The Position Is available in Cape Town, Western Cape the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: SFG Engineering Services Careers
Position: Offshore Technical Manager Jobs
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Tertiary Degree – Engineering discipline – minimum/essential
- Knowledge – Mechanics, hydraulics, electrical and instrumentation systems – specializing in at least one discipline – Preferred
- Senior management – 10 years post qualification
- Offshore industry – mining/processing plants – preferable
- Seagoing Documentation:
- Valid passport
- Valid Seafarers medical certificate (RSA/Namibian)
- Valid Police Clearance Certificate (RSA/Namibian)
- Seaman Book
The Offshore Technical Manager is responsible for the technical management of the vessel mining system (ROV seabed mining tool and Metallurgical Processing Plant) and all associated equipment, systems and processes.
SHES (SAFETY, HEALTH, ENVIRONMENT, SECURITY)
- Ensure compliance with Group and Safety and Security policies
Ensure compliance with Risk Assessments
- Ensures safe and efficient operation of the mining tool ROV and Plant within the prescribed parameters and operational limits range.
- Supervises the mining tool ROV launch and recovery (LARS)
- Manage mining process on board in conjunction with SEN GEO, MAINT ENG, PLNT FOREMAN, OSMM, MASTER
- Manages the SAGE PASTEL inventory system.
- Issues requests for all technical spares and mining system consumables and follow-up with Procurement
- Manages resupply of bunkers, spares, equipment, consumables, and provisions in conjunction with OSMM, MASTER, (at sea or in port)
- Manages major port call maintenance projects eg, dry dock, in conjunction with OSMM, MASTER, ARGO,
- Maximize mining system utilization in liaison with the OSMM.
- Manages planned and preventative maintenance and repair schedules for mining systems.
- Manages planned and preventative maintenance and repair schedules for vessel systems, in conjunction with Chief Engineer and MASTER
- Manage daily & monthly reporting of all technical data including Consumption Report
- Ensures relevant statutory documentation is maintained.
- Trouble shooting investigations on whole mining system, rectification of problems and reporting on findings with suggestions for continuous improvement.
- Provide input into annual budget planning process (vessel and mining systems)
- Cost control
GOVERNANCE, COMPLIANCE & RISK MANAGEMENT
- Ensures all statutory documentation is compliant (mining systems and vessel systems)
- Ensures third party commitments are met
- Manage Technical and Plant crew leave balances by rotation planning in liaison with OSMM and HR
- Technical and Plant crew personal growth and development to ensure efficiency and achievement of own development goals
Fill The SFG Engineering Services Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit za.indeed.com.