South African Reserve Bank
South African Reserve Bank Is Currently Seeking for Intune Specialist Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the South African Reserve Bank application Form. The Position Is available in Pretoria, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: South African Reserve Bank Careers
Position: Intune Specialist Jobs
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key performance areas:
· Design, configure, test and deploy Microsoft 365 products and services.
· Provide maintenance and third-level support services on all Microsoft 365 products and services to ensure continued availability and performance of the technologies.
· Troubleshoot and perform root-cause analysis related to Microsoft 365 products and services.
· Manage the technology life-cycle on all Microsoft 365 products and services.
· Implement and maintain the governance and security model for the platform as developed by the Cyber and Information Security Unit at the South African Reserve Bank (SARB).
· Proactively monitor and report on Microsoft 365 products and services for their availability and reliability.
· Provide periodic reports on the health, usage, performance and life-cycle status of the platform.
· Develop, maintain and document technical standards, procedures, user guides, standard operating procedures, instructional documents etc. relating to the Microsoft 365 products and services according to best practice to ensure continuity.
· Collaborate and engage with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the functionality of the deployed technologies.
· Remediate any security vulnerabilities identified on the platform.
· Stay abreast of new developments in Microsoft technologies.
To be considered for this position, candidates must be in possession of:
· the minimum of a Diploma (NQF 6) in Information Technology (IT) or an equivalent qualification;
· Microsoft 365 Certified Engineering Speciality;
· Certification in ITIL v3/4 and COBIT 2019; and
· the minimum of 5–7 years of experience in an IT support environment and in managing and administering a Microsoft 365 environment.
Additional requirements include:
· industry, organisational and business awareness;
· continued learning and/or professional development;
· effective communication;
· conceptual thinking;
· building and managing relationships;
· a drive for results;
· experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
· the ability to prioritise and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
· judgement and decision-making skills;
· analysis and problem-solving skills;
· a service and stakeholder focus; and
· the ability to function independently (being a self-starter).
All interested parties are invited to apply.
Internal applicants MUST apply through the SARB’s ERP system.
External applicants MUST apply online, via www.resbank.co.za .
· All the available vacancies will be visible.
· Please follow these links: WORK @ SARB > Latest vacancies .
Is this your first visit to our Job Site? > Register today (Ensure that you include all your skills and qualifications during the registration process.); or
Already registered on our Job Site? > Already registered? > Login here .
· Select the ‘Date posted’ > ‘Last 3 weeks’ (in the drop-down menu).
· Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advertisement.
Do not enclose copies of your identity document or qualification(s) with your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and a security clearance as part of the selection process.
The closing date for applications is 1 August 2023. Late applications will not be considered.
In line with the SARB’s commitment to diversifying its workforce, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
The SARB offers remuneration and benefits commensurate with the level of the position and in line with the market. The level at which the successful applicant will be appointed will depend on his/her competence and experience.
Fill The South African Reserve Bank Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit erpweb.resbank.co.za.