South African Reserve Bank
South African Reserve Bank Is Currently Seeking for Personal Assistant Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the South African Reserve Bank application Form. The Position Is available in Pretoria, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: South African Reserve Bank Careers
Position: Personal Assistant Jobs
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain the Head of Department’s and senior managers’ diaries including logistical arrangements for appointments, team events and travel in liaison with relevant personnel.
- Receive, screen and respond to incoming telephone calls using own initiative and where appropriate deal with queries and/or route calls to appropriate people.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communication, presentations and other documents, conducting basic research and analysis where necessary for this purpose.
- Collate and co-ordinate project-based and other information on behalf of the Head of Department and senior managers.
- Review operating practices in own area and implement improvements where necessary.
- Maintain positive internal and external relationships on behalf of the Head of Department, engaging with members and stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Create and maintain a contact database for the Head of Department and senior managers’ offices as well as a filing system in accordance with the File Plan of the Bank.
- Perform day-to-day duties in an ethical manner that involves maintaining absolute confidentiality in all matters related to the Head of Department’s office.
- Execute any other tasks as instructed by the Head of Department and senior managers, as and when required.
- Provide information for and prepare management information reports.
- matric plus a Diploma in Personal Assistant & Office Administration, or an equivalent qualification
- a minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in personal assistance or equivalent
- verbal and written communication skills;
- interpersonal skills;
- working knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and other related software packages;
- time management;
- planning and organising
- problem solving;
- ability to work under pressure:
- ability to work independently;
- attention to detail; and
- organisational awareness.
All interested parties are invited to apply.
Internal applicants MUST apply through the Bank’s ERP system.
External applicants MUST apply online, via www.resbank.co.za.
- All available vacancies will be visible.
- Follow these links: Work@SARB > Current vacancies (register and apply online).
- To log in (right-hand side of the screen):
– Is this your first visit to our Job Site? > Register today (ensure that you include all your qualifications and skills during the registration process); or
– Already registered on our Job Site? > Already registered? > Login here.
- Select Date posted > Last 6 weeks (in the dropdown menu).
- Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advertisement.
Do not enclose copies of your identity document or qualification(s) with your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and a security clearance as part of the selection process.
The closing date for applications is 14 July 2023 . Late applications will not be considered.
In line with the SARB’s commitment to diversifying its workforce, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
The SARB offers remuneration and benefits commensurate with the level of the position and in line with the market. The level at which the successful applicant will be appointed will depend on his/her competence and experience.
Human Resources Department
Fill The South African Reserve Bank Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!