ST Peters Preparatory Schools
ST Peters Preparatory Schools Is Currently Seeking for Head of Sports Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the ST Peters Preparatory Schools application Form. The Position Is available in Johannesburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: ST Peters Preparatory Schools Careers
Position: Head of Sports Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
St Peter’s Boys Prep is an independent, Anglican, Diocesan school. We are known for our innovative approach to education and the warmth of our community. The school seeks educators who are committed to the profession and best practice, who embrace a culture of continual growth and learning, and have a deep empathy for children and a passion for teaching and learning.
An opportunity exists for an exceptional Boys JP: Head of Sports to join the school from 01 January 2024
Duties (not an exhaustive list):
- Responsible for all grade 0 to 2 Phys Ed lessons.
- Responsible for the running of all whole Grade sports sessions (1 – 2).
- Building the curriculum, taking developmental phases into account.
- Engage and inspire boys, encouraging a love of physical activity and sportsmanship.
- Select, train, and monitor coaches, and coach and umpire as appropriate.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Relevant qualification
- SACE registered
- 3 years of physical education teaching experience
- Junior prep teaching experience an advantage
Candidates should have the following attributes:
- Passion for education and sport
- Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A willingness to support and mentor and to be mentored
- A values-based Approach to teaching
- The flexibility, ability, and willingness to work outside school hours, when necessary
- The intention to work according to the school’s ethos, specifications, and policies
- A willingness to work as part of a team and team teach if require
- Ability to manage processes and lead staff
- Excellent administrative skills
- The ability to work under pressure
Fill The ST Peters Preparatory Schools Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit stpeters.mcidirecthire.com.