Standard Bank Group
Standard Bank Group Is Currently Seeking for Specialist Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Standard Bank Group application Form. The Position Is available in Johannesburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Standard Bank Group Careers
Position: Specialist Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Job Description To complete high quality reviews from planning to reporting and contribute to the global implementation of the Group Compliance Monitoring methodology and processes to ensure the Standard Bank Group and all legal entities are conducting business in accordance with relevant regulations, applicable codes of conduct and within best business practice and drive the development and implementation of a combined assurance approach across all Compliance Assurance Functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Internal Audit or Legal
- A post graduate degree in Legal or Internal Audit would be beneficial
- 6 – 8 years – Experience in compliance monitoring, auditing or risk management within a financial services organisation or one of the big four auditing forms.
- Experience in data analytics, scripting/coding and/or data mining is essential.
- Experience in leading reviews where full adoption and application of data analytical techniques and tools was applied.
- Data management experience, in relation to managing business related data in an accurate manner, through the application of various technologies.
- 1 – 2 years – Overall experience in the Financial Services sector with an understanding of the how the business and products are structures and operate.
- Candidate must be willing to travel into the Africa Regions
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Articulating Information
- Checking Details
- Exploring Possibilities
- Generating Ideas
- Interacting with People
- Financial Industry Regulatory Framework
- Legal Compliance
- Promote Good Governance, Risk & Control
- Risk Management
- Strategic Planning and Reporting
Fill The Standard Bank Group Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.