TB HIV Care
TB HIV Care Is Currently Seeking for Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the TB HIV Care application Form. The Position Is available in eThekwini, KwaZulu-Natal the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: TB HIV Care Careers
Position: Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Jobs
Location: eThekwini, KwaZulu-Natal
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Job Advert Summary
TB HIV Care (THC), in existence since 1929, is an internationally recognised non-profit organisation. We
provide health care services throughout South Africa to both the general population and communities at
increased risk for HIV and TB, including adolescent girls and young women, sex workers and people who
use drugs. THC provides a stimulating work environment and the opportunity to work with leaders in the
field of HIV and TB prevention and care. Our work culture is adapted to the constantly evolving South
African health care environment and will suit solution-driven team players interested in opportunities for
career development while working to connect people with care.
Purpose of the position:
To coordinate monitoring and evaluation of PPPrev, PrEP, HTS, GBV and IES activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Sciences, Social Sciences or Health Information Sciences
- Information management background
- More than 3 years’ experience in the HIV/ AIDS and STI programme data
- ETR, TIER.Net, DHIS, DATIM and CBIMS will be advantageous
- Data management, report writing and reporting and data collection
- Proficiency in English and isiZulu languages
- Computer literate in MS office
- Valid code 08 drivers’ licence
- Experience working with multi-stakeholders in eThekwini district will be advantageous
Duties and Responsibilities
- Determine training needs.
- Work with M&E team to develop training for specific M&E needs.
- Plan and prepare training and training tools.
- Plan logistics and implement training.
- Train data capturers and other staff on PrEP electronic registers and PPPrev database.
- Train all on monthly reporting registers and databases.
- Create and follow a clear QA/QC SOP that verifies data, cleans and makes sure data is accurate and
valid. With clear check and balances to avoid errors.
- Compile PrEP and PPPrev data as determined by Site Manager.
- Review the performance data of service delivery sites on a monthly basis and provide feedback
achievement against targets
- Promote data usage through feedback, training, mentoring and other technical assistance and
capacity building activities
- Ensure that sites host regular data review and usage meetings
- File all paper and electronic source documents with clear SOP and system in place
- Summarise outcomes of specific projects and project objectives.
- Support teams to gather and organize data to apply to conferences related to PrEP and PPPrev
- Manages all aspects of PrEP and PP Prev database.
- Regular updating and maintaining the data and ensure completeness
- Conduct site visits
- Collect statistics from PrEP teams and PPPrev teams and collaborating partners
- Maintain database of statistics
- Audit data collection with clear QA/QC process.
- Collate PrEP and PPPrev statistics for reporting
- Transfer PrEP and PPPrev statistics to reporting electronic database
- Critique and appraise data reported.
- Submit a poster/report/article/presentation presenting TB HIV Care activities, challenges, and
Fill The TB HIV Care Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit tbhivcare.erecruit.co.