Technology Innovation Agency
Technology Innovation Agency Is Currently Seeking for Coordinator Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Technology Innovation Agency application Form. The Position Is available in Pretoria, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Technology Innovation Agency Careers
Position: Coordinator Jobs
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Job Advert Summary
Technology Innovation Agency (TIA) is a talent driven, customer- centric and impact focused organisation. In our endeavour to support technology innovation with socio-economic outcomes; we seek to infuse the organisation with team players that find resonance as value creators, agile thinkers, progressive attitudes, customer-centricity, dynamic work ethic and an optimistic disposition. We aim to harness these attributes in a manner that they culminate into a culture of teamwork, impact and accountability.
In executing its mandate, the organisation provides funding and non-funding support to stimulate innovation so that it provides a catalytic impact to the economy whilst improving people’s lives and protecting the environment. The Agency endeavours to promote the careers of previously disadvantaged persons by applying the principles of the Employment Equity Act, as amended.
To carry out the Strategic Planning and Reporting business unit’s administrative coordination effectively. The key focus is on compliance, governance and administrative support. An important purpose is also to provide ongoing evidence validation support to the unit’s Monitoring function.
- Three-year (diploma level) administration/ project management qualification or equivalent
- Three years’ experience working in a project management, administration, compliance, planning or reporting environment
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of administrative best practice frameworks and models
- Project management
- Advanced computer literacy, particularly Microsoft suite of products
- Communication (written & verbal) and fluent in business English
- Report writing
- Minute taking
- Knowledge management
- Attention to detail
- Stress management
- Persistence and perseverance
- Persuasion and negotiation
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compile an annual operational budget, and track and monitor actual expenditure monthly
- Manage the Head: SPR’s diary
- Engage effectively with stakeholders (internal and external)
- Support the Specialist: Monitoring and Evaluation with performance evidence validation
- Operational Committee (Opscom) Secretariat
- Receive and pre-screening performance evidence, as well as securing internal audit vetting
- Arranging travel and accommodation
- Undertake SCM tasks as may be required, e.g. venue hire and catering
- Liaise with Company Secretariat to ensure Exco, ARC and Board submissions are done in time
- Assist with the compilation of relevant reports
- Ensure adherence to all relevant policies, frameworks and procedures
Learning and Growth
- Identify and implement development opportunities to ensure continuous improvement of work effectiveness and efficiency.
Fill The Technology Innovation Agency Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit tia.erecruit.co.