The Aurum Institute
The Aurum Institute Is Currently Seeking for Data Capturer Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the The Aurum Institute application Form. The Position Is available in Mafikeng, North West the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: The Aurum Institute Careers
Position: Data Capturer Jobs
Location: Mafikeng, North West
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Assists with the accurate data processing of paper records into an electronic format that facilitates data review and analysis
Technical Work Responsibilities
- Generate study files and required study documentation
- Record all paper forms received
- Reviews paper forms for completeness, accuracy and consistency
- Capturing the data accurately from paper forms into a project specific database according to Aurum specific guidelines
- Verifies data from paper forms with data already captured on the electronic database
- Supports the data management team in all data management functions
- Adheres to all data management SOP’s, guidelines and confidentiality agreements
- Completes daily time sheets
- Implements a filing system for study-related case report forms and other documentation
- Grade 12Advantageous
- GCP training
- One-year experience in data capturing
- Advanced computer skills
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
Closing date: 14th July 2023
Kindly provide current and relevant references for background checks
All appointments are subject to the preferred candidates obtaining the necessary security clearance, reference checking, and competency assessment. We embrace employment equity and are committed to the achievement of fair and equal representation of our workforce. Preference will be given to internal applicants and candidates from previously disadvantaged backgrounds.
Aurum welcomes applications from all persons with disabilities.
Whilst all applications will be carefully considered, only short-listed applicants will be interviewed. If you do not hear from us within 21 days of the closing date, this will mean that your application has been unsuccessful. All interviewed applicants will receive feedback as part of our continued drive towards people development.
Fill The The Aurum Institute Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit aurum.mcidirecthire.com.