The Competition Commission
The Competition Commission Is Currently Seeking for HR OFFICER Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the The Competition Commission application Form. The Position Is available in Pretoria, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: The Competition Commission Careers
Position: HR OFFICER Jobs
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Human Resources, Psychology, Industrial Psychology, Organisational Development or related field of study. Candidates in the process of completing the aforementioned qualifications will also be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, talent acquisition, training & development etc.)
- At least 3 to 5 years’ proven experience as HR Generalist or Consultant, Administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HRMS and Psychometric assessment experience are an added advantage
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- An understanding of, and insight into, the BCEA, LRA, OHS, EE and POPI Acts
- Knowledge and understanding of South African laws and HR compliance and related regulations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Experience of working with senior/ middle managers in talent acquisition and other related HR areas
- Experience in utilizing social media to attract the right talent
- Good understanding of HR systems and reporting
- Experience in implementing targeted talent initiatives
Competencies and skills:
- Excellent & confident communicator.
- Good understanding of related legislation is essential.
- Good facilitation and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (particularly EXCEL and PowerPoint).
- Excellent standard of written English.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling and advice on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Support training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
Practical work exposure to area of expertise will be further considered to balance against other requirements.
- An opportunity for you to actively participate in reaching the objectives of building an efficient, functioning, free and fair economy for all South Africans.
- Exposure to excellent training opportunities.
- An opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the attainment of the Commission’s Vision 2030 of a Growing and Inclusive Economy that serves all South Africans.
- Over and above operational requirements, our appointment will take into account the South Africa and the Commission’s Employment Equity imperatives.
Diversity and Inclusion:
- Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- The Competition Commission is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- All international qualifications must be accompanied by a SAQA accreditation certificate.
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo psychometric assessments.
- The successful candidate will be vetted for security purposes.
- The Competition Commission reserves the right not to fill this position.
Fill The The Competition Commission Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit compcom.simplify.hr.