The Talent Hive
The Talent Hive Is Currently Seeking for Packaging Supervisor Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the The Talent Hive application Form. The Position Is available in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: The Talent Hive Careers
Position: Packaging Supervisor Jobs
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Supervision of packaging staff, plant including utilities.
- Execute plant procedures to meet productivity, efficiency, food safety & quality targets. This will require continuous monitoring of plant parameters, reviewing of analytical results & taking corrective action.
- Monitoring production schedule to ensure weekly production targets are achieved.
- Conducting quality checks in all coming raw material in processed area and finished goods.
- Conducting weekly stock take to all packaging warehouses.
- Liaise and coordinate maintenance activities on utilities and packaging plan with the Maintenance and Project Managers.
- Maintain cross-functional departments in operation.
- Carry out problem identification & solving and analysing as well as production planning & scheduling.
- Maintain and promote a safety & environmental ethics in accordance with legislation by proactively identifying all HSE incidents.
- Promote team interaction to assist with problem solving across all processes.
- Lab interaction of product analysis, results, and product allocation.
- Display innovation in all aspects of the job.
- Explicit understanding of plant unit operations.
- Monitor daily attendance register of the staff.
- Relevant Diploma Microbiology, Food Technology Diploma, B Tech Chemical Engineering, Instrumentation or studying towards relevant packaging qualification
- Relevant Quality, Food Safety, and Safety systems knowledge
- Computer Literacy, Syspro and Translution knowledge
- Minimum 3 (three) years hands on experience in a manufacturing environment
Between 3 – 5 Years
Fill The The Talent Hive Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!