TotalEnergies Is Currently Seeking for Accounts Receivable Controller Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the TotalEnergies application Form. The Position Is available in Johannesburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: TotalEnergies Careers
Position: Accounts Receivable Controller Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
As an Accounts Receivable Controller you will be responsible for the following activities:
Customer account management
- To manage and control all allocated customer accounts, within defined limits of authority and the customer predefined credit limits and credit terms.
- To ensure correct initiation of financial debit and credit notes, re-collection of items unpaid, liaising directly with all customers, collection of all outstanding monies.
- To ensure timeous accurate matching of all payments collected(as per customer instruction ,remittance advise, customer payment reconciliation), reconciliation of all customer accounts allocated to the incumbent and the reporting of all credit results to the Account Receivable Manager
- To maintain DSO and Overdue DSO within approved budgets
- To ensure no open credit line items older than 30 days.
- To accurately initiate journals for Inter account transfer, small write off/write up , bad debt write off and Intercompany account sweepings(where applicable)
- To minimise all risk pertaining to customer accounts
- To provide the accurate comments on customer sales orders going on credit block and ensure all blocked orders are addressed within SLA. Ensure all payments are valid and must reflect on TMSA bank statement before blocked orders released.
- To investigate reasons for orders going on credit block and ensure it is addressed with the Sales team – overdue queries resolved within 60 days and overdue payments collected immediately after due date.
- To ensure bad debt provisions are minimised
- To continuously strive to reduce the no. of sales orders going on credit block with the assistance and support of the sales team in order to ensure compliance with budget percentage for blocked orders.
- To resolve all incorrect charged items on customer accounts e.g. municipality, rebate, price& quantity claims, Sapphire, ESO, Promotion Items, Total Card.
- To ensure accurate data are given to Sales for the purpose of evaluating customer (e.g. payment history and turnover history).
- To ensure that daily account verifications take place and anomalies are discussed with Accounts Receivable Manager
- To initiate re-imbursements of amounts via the Vendor account within Limits of Authority
- To prepare transfer to Doubtful and Acknowledgement of Debt debtors’ file for Litigation matters which must be submitted to the Legal and Governance department
- To ensure excellent Customer Service at all times.
- To ensure professional liaison with internal and external stakeholders
- To ensure all payments received are valid and to report any fraudulent transactions.
- To provide assistance to the Auditors on all requirements (for internal and external auditors)
Context and environment
Ideally as an Accounts Receivable Controller you will possess the following:
Diploma in Credit Management or equivalent
At least 3 years Credit control experience in a Large Company, FMCG and/or Other Oil Company experience will be an advantage.
Key competencies: Initiating Action, Attention to detail, Accuracy, Adhering to TMSA’s code of conduct, Ethic, Principles and Values, policies and procedures, Presenting and Communicating Information, good interpersonal skills, good conflict resolution and people skills, Analysing, Planning & Organising, Delivering Results and meeting Customer expectations.
Technical knowledge or skills required: Excellent Computer Literacy and experience of MS Office applications, advanced excel is essential. Basic knowledge on legal procedures, Knowledge of SAP. Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Region, department, area
Experience level required
Fill The TotalEnergies Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!