Tsebo Group Is Currently Seeking for Issuing & Receiving Administrator Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Tsebo Group application Form. The Position Is available in Johannesburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Tsebo Group Careers
Position: Issuing & Receiving Administrator Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Properly accounting for the location of incoming goods.
- Assuring no damaged items are sent or received.
- Comparing packing lists to company purchase orders and ensuring that the products in each delivery match the packing list.
- Creating sales orders on the system.
- Create purchase orders for suppliers.
- Create and issue out GRV’s.
- Place orders on D365 system.
- Updating the product inventory as products are received and added to the inventory.
- Packaging products for return to vendors and filling out any paperwork necessary.
- Monitors order management to avoid shortage issues.
- Reports discrepancies to relevant parties.
Skills and Competencies
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in a similar environment.
- PRP experience highly advantageous.
- Grade 12/Matric.
- Tertiary qualifications highly advantageous.
- Solid administrative skills.
- Computer literacy, proficient with Microsoft Office/Outlook etc.
Fill The Tsebo Group Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.