Tsebo Group Is Currently Seeking for Sales Administrator Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Tsebo Group application Form. The Position Is available in Johannesburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Tsebo Group Careers
Position: Sales Administrator Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Telemarket, canvas and research sales leads for Site Services according to weekly activity requirements, which may change from time to time.
- Manage and update the Inland Sales Commercial and Corporate database.
- Achieve deadlines and sales activity targets which are to be agreed upon in writing between yourself the BDM /RSM as set out by the National Sales Director.
- Develop and manage the Call Planning process as per the adopted Miller Heiman process.
- Deliver professional, innovative, realistic sales proposals and presentations which reflect the integrity, standards, procedures and Ethos of the company.
- Create, develop and maintain meaningful relationships with both existing and potential clients.
- Accurately report on segments (s) activity and produce a business plan to achieve objectives.
- Produce monthly reviews highlighting segment performance and action plan to achieve target.
- Measures and adjust programme on an on-going basis to achieve sales targets.
- Develop a strong, dynamic, effective segment team to achieve both segment and Inland objectives.
- To assist the rest of the sales department when and if required.
Skills and Competencies
- Minimum 2-3 Years’ experience in similar role.
- Strong background in research and database management.
- Well organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good Computer Skills.
- Grade 12/Matric.
- Marketing related qualification.
Fill The Tsebo Group Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.