Tsebo Group Is Currently Seeking for Senior Catering Manager Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Tsebo Group application Form. The Position Is available in Uitenhage, Eastern Cape the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Tsebo Group Careers
Position: Senior Catering Manager Jobs
Location: Uitenhage, Eastern Cape
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
We recruiting a Senior Catering Manager to join our team. The primary purpose of this role is to provide a quality catering and function service to customers by managing the service operations, resources and staff of an independent catering unit
As a leading African Integrated Workplace Management Solutions Provider, Tsebo Solutions Group offers clients reduced costs, risk and complexities together with increased quality, efficiency and productivity. We specialise in Catering, Facilities Management, Cleaning and Hygiene, Pest Control, Protection, Energy, Procurement, Workspace Design, Engineering, Remote Camps, and more. Developing our people – the heart of Tsebo – is the foundation of our purpose. The result is a knowledgeable workforce that is in touch with every nuance of our clients’ needs. DOWNLOAD OUR ONE-PAGER to find out more about who we are in a nutshell.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure the provision of quality food and service, to the requirements and satisfaction of the company.
- This includes all meals, functions and resale items.
- To plan and cost menus, making sure that budgetary limits and prescribed menus are adhered to.
- To ensure correct and timeous completion of all administrative work.
- To ensure that cash-up procedures are strictly adhered to.
- To ensure that all monies are banked in accordance with laid-down procedures.
- To ensure that staff records are up to date and kept in accordance with company and statutory requirements.
- Hire, train, and schedule catering staff, and be actively involved in the development of existing catering staff in service techniques, menu presentation, policies, and procedures.
- Additional responsibilities include the reporting of operating statements, reports, and operational budgets, and review of the collection of receivables.
- Menu development & costing, marketing functions as they relate to the catering department.
- To ensure that hygiene standards comply with company and statutory requirements.
- To ensure effective security in all areas under your control.
- To be aware of and respond the needs of your staff, including induction, monitoring performance, coaching and ensuring that appropriate training is affected.
- To carry out On-the-Job Training as requested by the company.
- To ensure that regular fire drills are held, evacuation procedures understood and effected.
- To ensure that HACCP and NOSA regulations are adhered to.
- To complete and submit all necessary, relevant documentation in the event of fire, theft, burglary or accident.
- To ensure that staff are correctly dressed at all times.
- To recruit, interview and manage subordinates complying with company and statutory procedures.
- To practice and be seen to be practising good industrial relations.
- To constantly be aware of the needs of the customer, continuously striving to create the right environment.
Skills and Competencies
- Accounting / Ability to read profit and losses
- Chef Management experience
- Must enjoy working with people.
- Must have good organisational skills.
- Be able to pay attention to detail.
- Have good interpersonal and supervisory skills.
- Be able to work irregular hours, on weekends and public holidays.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have good grooming and presentation skills.
- Must be comfortable working with computers
- Must able to negotiate, organise, delegate and work under pressure.
- Must have a matric qualification
- Relevant tertiary qualification and Associate Culinary Degree / or recognized in service training
- Minimum of 8 year experience
Fill The Tsebo Group Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit tsebo.erecruit.co.