Tych Business Solutions
Tych Business Solutions Is Currently Seeking for ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY TECHNICAL SPECIALIST Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Tych Business Solutions application Form. The Position Is available in Kenton on Sea, Eastern Cape the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Tych Business Solutions Careers
Position: ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY TECHNICAL SPECIALIST Jobs
Location: Kenton on Sea, Eastern Cape
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Job ID: 63303
Date Posted: Posted 19 hours ago
Location: Kariega, Eastern Cape
Job Title: ENVIRONMENTAL SUSTAINABILITY TECHNICAL SPECIALIST – KARIEGA – EASTERN CAPE
- Technical interface for environmental programs i.e., Zero Impact Factory, Decarbonisation and Environmental forums of the Brand and Group.
- Implementing environmental benchmarking activities and exchange knowledge within the Group and the local industry.
- Sourcing and interpreting the required statistical and technical data necessary for decision-making.
- Ensuring successful implementation of environmental sustainability programs by submitting documentation as per technical requirements required by government and regulatory authorities, e.g. grid impact assessments, time of use energy consumption, water quality requirements, etc.
- Providing technical input for preparation of the Specification Documents and RFQ for environmental sustainability programs in order to ensure successful procurement process.
- Preparing technical evaluations of quotes received and make final recommendation on whether requirements will be met in order to appoint suppliers.
- Liaising with various stakeholder (Universities, NGO’s, CSIR, local municipality etc.) in order to be keep abreast on Environmental Sustainability developments in industry.
- Developing energy key performance indicators and establish targets by area to ensure Group targets are achieved.
- Evaluating technical competence and feasibility of potential suppliers for inclusion on bidding list for quotation purposes.
- Compilation of technical inputs for presentations to SEC, P&L strategies, BoM and Corporate strategy.
- Ensure approved projects are executed according to technical specifications within budget and time parameters.
Education and Experience:
- National Diploma / Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical or Environmental Sustainability related engineering qualification.
- Minimum of 5 -10 years’ experience working in an industrial manufacturing industry
- Experience in preparation of technical specifications, technical evaluation and project management of industrial projects.
- In-depth technical knowledge of environmental systems utilized in a manufacturing industry e.g. water filtration/re-use, green electricity concepts, alternative fuels, biodiversity, battery storage, etc.
Fill The Tych Business Solutions Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit www.tych.co.za.