University of Fort Hare
University of Fort Hare Is Currently Seeking for Student Governance and Development Administrator Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the University of Fort Hare application Form. The Position Is available in East London, Eastern Cape the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: University of Fort Hare Careers
Position: Student Governance and Development Administrator Jobs
Location: East London, Eastern Cape
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
The University of Fort Hare is a vibrant, equitable and sustainable African university, committed to teaching and research excellence at the service of its students, scholars and the wider community.The University of Fort Hare seeks to appoint a permanent Student Governance and Development Administrator in the Student Governance and Development Unit ( SGDU).
East London Campus
- M+3 year qualification in office management / administration / social sciences or any other related field.
- 1-2 years’ experience in a University Administration.
- Knowledge of ITS system.
Experience in Student Affairs Division.
- Negotiation, conflict resolution and mediation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to deal with people at all levels.
- Good project management.
- Excellent work ethics and willingness to work long hours.
- Good Minutes taking and report writing skills.
- Knowledge of Budgeting
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft package.
- Knowledge of university policies and procedures.
- Oversee the day-to-day routine of SGDU Office administration.
- Compile monthly office reports.
- Perform secretarial duties (arranging meetings, making appointments, preparing attendance register, agendas and minutes, distribution of documents etc.)
- Assist with drafting of policies and other important documents.
- Booking of venues for meetings, workshops and seminars.
- Administer logistics for events/function in compliance with Supply Chain Management Policies (e.g. quotations for catering, uniforms, accommodation, car rentals and other office needs)
- Process invoices, claims and reimbursement in the unit.
- Purchase and order office supplies, groceries, including office stationery and equipment.
- Assist student governance formations with their day-to-day administrative duties.
Closing date: 30 July 2023
To apply: Interested applicants who meet the criteria are invited to:
- Visit the Website ufh.ac.za/jobs for a more comprehensive advert and to apply online. Applications must clearly indicate the name of the post applied for on the SUBJECT LINE.
- Submit the motivation and resume as well as supporting documents namely; ID/passport, certificates and three work-related referees, on the application website.
- No faxes or walk-ins (hard copies) will be accepted.
- Applicants are urged to ensure that their applications reach the Human Resources Department before the closing date. Late applications will not be considered.
- Failure to comply with the above directions will result in the application being disqualified.
Note: Correspondence will be conducted with short-listed candidates only.
Queries can be directed to Ms. Mandlakazi Kwaza on [email protected]
The University reserves the right NOT to make a permanent appointment at this stage.
University of Fort Hare is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Pursuant to complying with the Employment Equity Act No.55 of 1998, when appointing preference will be given to applicants from designated groups whose appointments will contribute towards achievement of equitable demographic representation of our workforce profile.
Fill The University of Fort Hare Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit webapp.placementpartner.com.