University of the Free State
University of the Free State Is Currently Seeking for Officer Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the University of the Free State application Form. The Position Is available in Bloemfontein, Free State the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: University of the Free State Careers
Position: Officer Jobs
Location: Bloemfontein, Free State
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
Please ensure that all relevant documentation is attached to your application. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
- A detailed curriculum vitae and cover letter.
- Certified copies (not older than 6 months) of qualifications (please provide the SAQA accreditation in the case of foreign qualifications).
- A certified copy (not older than 6 months) of your identity document (ID).
- Proof of registration with a Professional Body (if applicable).
- A copy of your driver’s license (if applicable).
- A service record of your current employer / last employer (only applicable to external applicants).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide psychometric assessments and feedback for selection, placement or promotion.
- Contribute to various aspects of organisational effectiveness, employee development and change management.
- Responsible for psychometrics, research, Organisational Development, and well-being.
- A Bachelor’s degree or a B-Tech degree on NQF level seven (7) in the field of Industrial psychology, psychology or a related field.
- A minimum of one (1) year relevant experience in the duties and responsibilities.
- A minimum of two (2) years of relevant experience in psychometric assessments.
- Honours degree on NQF level eight (8) in Industrial psychology/psychology or related field.
- Knowledge of psychometric assessments, research and employee well-being.
- Results Orientated:
- The ability to cope with a frequently changing environment and to adapt to evolving situations.
- The ability to deal calmly and effectively with high-stress situations.
• Strategic Thinking:
- The ability to focus on details, work towards perfection, and approach work in a neat and organised manner.
- The ability to plan work and to follow plans.
• Business Acumen:
- The ability to adhere to rules and strictly follow work regulations.
- The ability to maintain high levels of personal motivation, energy and enthusiasm.
• Building Coalitions:
- The ability to make decisions through consultation, collaboration, and working with close supervision.
Assumption of duties:
01 October 2023 or as soon as possible thereafter.
21 July 2023.
The annual remuneration package, including benefits is R 408 148.51 – R 513 407.84 per annum, depending on the budget available for the position, relevant work experience and qualifications.
(Subject to specific conditions): pension scheme, medical aid scheme, group life insurance, housing allowance, leave and sick leave, service bonus and study benefits.
For enquiries, please feel free to contact me at 051 401 2979 or email at JardineS@ufs.ac.za or Recruit@ufs.ac.za. Additionally, kindly contact 051 401 9810/ 9813/ 9814/ 9848 for assistance.
The UFS is a designated employer and is committed to the pursuit of excellence, diversity, and redress in achieving its equity targets in accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of the University and its Employment Equity goals and targets. Preference will be given to candidates from the under-represented designated groups including candidates with disabilities. Our Employment Equity Policy is available at : https://ufsacza.sharepoint.com/:b:/r/sites/supportservices/hr/Employment Equity/EEA13_EE Plan UFS 1 March 2022 (003).pdf?csf=1&web=1&e=TjtoXH
The University processes personal information in line with its obligations under the Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA) and any personal information provided to the University will be treated as confidential and processed in accordance with the rights provided to data subjects under POPIA.
The University reserves the right not to fill the post. The UFS will only consider applications of candidates who meet all the inherent requirements of the position. Applications that are incomplete or sent by fax or e-mail, will not be considered. Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. Should you not be contacted within six weeks of the closing date for applications, you may assume that your application was unsuccessful.
Fill The University of the Free State Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit ufs.hua.hrsmart.com.