VKB Agriculture Is Currently Seeking for Data Analyst Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the VKB Agriculture application Form. The Position Is available in Reitz, Free State the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: VKB Agriculture Careers
Position: Data Analyst Jobs
Location: Reitz, Free State
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organization, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilize and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Responsible for the overall Data Analysis function within the Procurement department to establish trends, identify problems and improve overall use of data.
- Grade 12 or NQF4
- Relevant B.Com/ Financial Degree (Accounting/ Statistics/ Economics/ Finance) will serve as recommendation
- Previous experience in Data Analytics will serve as recommendation
- Experience in Business Central will serve as recommendation
- Computer Literacy with the ability to work on MS EXCEL and PowerPoint on an advanced level (Pivot Tables/ Macro’s etc.)
- Thorough, precise and accurate
- Constantly adding value to the current functions of the position
Duties And Responsibilities
- Compilation and submission of general monthly- and discrepancy reports.
- Reconciliation and reporting of the procurement division’s contra accounts.
- Oversee and revise Income Statement as part of verification process.
- Timeous invoicing and allocation of supplier’s rebaits upon request of Product Manager as required.
- General Procurement administration.
- Testing system modifications on internal systems (Business Central/ Navision).
- Continuous evaluation and correction on product codes directory.
- Assist with the import, check, and manage Supplier’s electronic price lists when needed.
- To mentor and coach all staff involved on an ongoing basis to maintain standards, practices and processes.
- Promotion administration.
- Problem definition and analyses
- Personal Resilience
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px
Fill The VKB Agriculture Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit vkb.simplify.hr.