VKB Group Is Currently Seeking for Credit Manager Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the VKB Group application Form. The Position Is available in Polokwane, Limpopo the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: VKB Group Careers
Position: Credit Manager Jobs
Location: Polokwane, Limpopo
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Northeast Free State with interests in Limpopo. This organisation, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
- Appropriate Bachelor’s degree/ qualification in Economics/ Risk Management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Credit management and administrative functions
- Have a thorough knowledge of credit-related laws
- Be willing to travel to customer sites
- Have considerable experience with customer interactions and negotiations
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the evaluation, preparation and screening of credit to customers within the limits specified by company policy
- Administrate financing functions with regard to risk management
- Crop Insurance and general debtor management
- Recruit potential clients and determine financial needs
- Evaluate financial statements and securities
- Liaise and negotiate with clients
- Computer literacy
- Administrative ability
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Post-related knowledge/experience of financial statements and farming operations
- Ability to continuously contribute to the development of position
- Conflict Management
- Be able to work under pressure within specified time frames
- Work independently as well as functioning in a team
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px
Fill The VKB Group Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit vkb.simplify.hr.