VKB Group Is Currently Seeking for Internal Auditors Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the VKB Group application Form. The Position Is available in Reitz, Free State the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: VKB Group Careers
Position: Internal Auditors Jobs
Location: Reitz, Free State
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in the Free State and Limpopo. This organisation, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. The company offers individuals the opportunity to establish themselves within a rural environment with its inherent characteristics.
Identification of controls and procedures for the different operating points within the VKB Group. Further responsible for all independent and objective routine, ad hoc and forensic audits within VKB Group.
- Completed B. Com degree with Accounting and Auditing as major subjects.
- Completed articles would serve as a recommendation.
- At least 2 years’ experience in auditing
- Driver’s license (Code 8)
- Ability to operate independently.
- Ability to continuously contribute to the development of position.
Duties and Responsibilities
Analysis of data
- Analysis of financial or operational information to identify and risks, focus areas or follow-up audits/investigations on a continuous basis.
- Compiling and analysing relevant data, and reviewing evidence gathered
- To comply with VKB’s risk management policy
- Identification of controls to reduce risk
- Planning, coordination and performance of audits and ad hoc investigations within the applicable operating areas.
- Performance of risk-based audits/forensic audit in line with the audit approach (planning, executing and finalization)
- Identification and evaluation of all risks within forensic, routine audits and ad hoc investigations
- Identification and recommendation on industry-relevant solutions regarding systems, controls, processes and legislation requirements on an ongoing basis
- Compilation of audit report after completion of audit, ad-hoc and forensic audits with appropriate recommendations
- Providing management with advice on risk prevention and detection strategies.
- To perform the audit of more complex and specialist areas
- Ad-hoc functions as required.
- Regular travelling will be required.
- Advanced level of MS Office
- Problem definition and analyses
- Power BI (would serve as recommendation)
- Decision making
- Business acumen
- Personal resilience
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px
Fill The VKB Group Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit vkb.simplify.hr.