VKB Group Is Currently Seeking for Transformation and Diversity Specialist Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the VKB Group application Form. The Position Is available in Reitz, Free State the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: VKB Group Careers
Position: Transformation and Diversity Specialist Jobs
Location: Reitz, Free State
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
The Transformation and Diversity Specialist will assist VKB’s Transformation Director in the successful management of Employment Equity, BBBEE and Skills Development within VKB’s Group of companies.
- Grade 12/ NQF4.
- Relevant B.Com/ B.A qualification in Human Resources/ Industrial Psychology/ Labour Relations.
- MDP or PGD in BBBEE would serve as recommendation.
- 5 years’ experience in the successful management of Transformation and Diversity within a corporate space.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Valid driver’s license.
- The Transformation and Diversity Specialist will be reporting directly to the Transformation Director: VKB Group
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate employment policies or practices to determine whether they unfairly discriminate.
- Address internal grievances concerning the non-compliance by VKB Group’s subsidiaries with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act.
- Develop statistical information necessary to assess employment trends end to evaluate progress of the designated employees in all occupational levels.
- Investigate employment practices and alleged violations of equality and non-discriminatory laws, in order to document and correct discriminatory factors.
- Conduct surveys and evaluate findings in order to determine if systematic discrimination exists.
- Develop guidelines for non-discriminatory employment practices and monitor their implementation and impact.
- Assist in developing BEE strategies and policies that would embrace BBBEE within VKB Group (BEE Policy, Procurement Policy, Socio-Economic Development Policy, Enterprise and Supplier Development Policy).
- Assist in developing BBBEE plan with targets based on the Sector Charter for each subsidiary within VKB Group.
- Facilitate BEE information sessions for all subsidiaries to ensure that all subsidiaries understand the context of BBBEE.
- Monitor all ESD projects and ensure that necessary formalities are in place and in line with the CoGP for verification purpose.
- Coordinates all aspects of transformation.
- Understand the Sector Skills Plan with focus on scares and critical skills planning and advise the Transformation Director accordingly.
- Monitor effectiveness of training interventions linked to the strategic plan of the organization and Employment Equity Goals and report to the Transformation Director.
- Constitute Training and Development committees.
- Handling the External Bursaries for VKB Group.
- Supporting and monitoring external bursary holders.
- Handle all communications to the beneficiaries.
- Annual roadshows to keep all the employees and beneficiaries aware of the trusts and their performances.
- Provide tactical and administrative support to the Transformation Director
- Make tactical inputs on the Transformation’s annual departmental budget.
- Ensure that organizational and departmental goals are attained cost effectively.
- People development and mentorship
- Good leadership skills
- Report writing
- Business acumen
- Leading, organising, planning and controlling
- Personal resilience
- The company can expire jobs at any time at their own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px
Fill The VKB Group Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit vkb.simplify.hr.