Volkswagen Group Is Currently Seeking for WAREHOUSE OPERATOR X2 Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Volkswagen Group application Form. The Position Is available in Centurion, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Volkswagen Group Careers
Position: WAREHOUSE OPERATOR X2 Jobs
Location: Centurion, Gauteng
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
- Determining relevant parts and accessories are received, picked, packed and handed over at all times.
- Ensuring that the BPMO (area specific targets are met) on a daily basis.
- Liaising with Supervisors and Group Leader regarding new picks and complying to issued relevant work requests.
- Picking up new stickers for pick; ensuring required parts are put away as per required processes; receiving of parts is done in accordance with required processes.
- Ensure that the picked parts and accessories reach the pack floor before cut-off accurately and within cycle time.
- Ensuring that Housekeeping (5S) and LOPA rules are observed and adhered at all times.
- Reporting broken and dysfunctional scanners, tools and equipment or any other aspects that hamper productivity.
- Ensuring that high accuracy levels as per warehouse guidelines are observed at all times.
- Ensuring that all training required is attended and relevant credits are obtained.
- Participating in ideas management and relevant warehouse improvement processes.
- Ensuring that all targets per cycle are met and exceeded.
- Reporting safety hazards to safety representatives.
- Checking incoming goods against delivery notes.
- Able to complete assigned tasks accurately and according to the designed process every time
Education and Experience
- Must have a matric or equivalent Abed.
- Have at least 1-year experience in a Distribution Warehouse.
Skills, Attributes & Other requirements
- Ability to drive a reach truck, turret truck, stock picker, power pallet truck and a forklift.
- Proficiency to communicate in English.
- Must be able to work in a team.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Be prepared to work overtime & staggered start times when required.
- Must be able to undergo material handling equipment license/Training.
- Ability to work harmoniously with diverse range of people.
- Proficient with using tools required for this position.
- Physically agile
- Proficient organizational skills
- Should have motorized equipment license
Fill The Volkswagen Group Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit www.volkswagenag.com.