Volvo Group Is Currently Seeking for Service Advisor Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Volvo Group application Form. The Position Is available in Boksburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Volvo Group Careers
Position: Service Advisor Jobs
Location: Boksburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
The Main Purpose of the Job is to be a key-player to deliver the Customer Charter and achieve high customer satisfaction combined with optimized aftermarket profitability. Secure that the dealership is working according to GVS process in the phases “Planning”, “On Arrival” and “Dealer to customer and follow up”.
Reporting: This position will report to the Team Leader.
- Customer satisfaction and complaint handling.
- Planning the workshop utilization capacity.
- Calculation & preparation for retail invoicing, internal invoicing and claim handling.
- To open and process job cards for repairs, maintenance and service.
- To Transfer all relevant information from job card to computer system accurately.
- To close job cards and monitor work in progress.
- To be the liaison person between the customer and Volvo.
- To assist Technicians with VST’s & RST’s.
- To assist with the Workshop administration duties.
- To check and maintain maintenance parts store.
- To assist with Health & Safety requirements of the branch.
- To conduct regular checks on Company vehicles as per the company policy.
Qualifications & Job Experience:
- Grade 12 / N3.
- Administration Diploma (an advantage).
- Customer Management.
- Commercial/ Retail mindset.
- Planning & organization.
- Flexible working hours.
- Product knowledge.
- Technical knowledge.
- 2 year minimum strong administration in a workshop environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan and organise.
- Good customer service skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Good Time management.
Short listed candidates must complete and sign personal verification permission, consent and indemnity declarations, to inter alia perform reference, criminal, credit, qualification, vetting process (if applicable to position) and any other checks deemed necessary.
Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer. We encourage people with disability to apply.
The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
The Volvo Trucks brand has been built up over decades and enjoys a solid position worldwide. It is one of the world’s best known and respected brands within the commercial vehicle industry. It is associated with the core values quality, safety and environmental care. With Volvo Trucks you will be part of a global and diverse team. We work with passion, we trust each other and we embrace change to stay ahead. Together we move the world we want to live in and help our customers keep their promises.
Auto req ID
State / Province
Travel Required (maximum)
Fill The Volvo Group Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit za.indeed.com.