Willis Towers Watson
Willis Towers Watson Is Currently Seeking for Rewards Data Intelligence Business Development Specialist Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the Willis Towers Watson application Form. The Position Is available in Johannesburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: Willis Towers Watson Careers
Position: Rewards Data Intelligence Business Development Specialist Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
July 18, 2023
The WTW Rewards Data Intelligence Practice is a leading provider of compensation, benefits and employment practices information to the global employer community.
From our Johannesburg office we manage end-to-end compensation surveys, HR planning and research reports for South Africa, providing companies with data-based market intelligence solutions and consulting for their compensation, benefits and HR-related needs. Amongst our thousands of clients are many of the world’s largest and most prestigious companies.
The RDI Business Development Specialist is responsible for the acquisition of new clients within a defined territory. The role holder will work closely with the RDI Country Leader in our Johannesburg office to define target organisations for our Rewards Data Intellligence offering within the Strategic and Enterprise segment. The role will be responsible for developing a strong territory sales pipeline, moving prospects through the sale stages and winning new business. This position requires strong product sales experience, self-motivation. An understanding of how Rewards Data Intelligence influences compensation planning.
- Engages with prospective clients to promote and sell a portfolio of RDI products and/or services and solutions
- Identifies and pursuits new logo sales opportunities for a defined target market
- Pursue and develop relationships with affiliate groups to secure WTW as their preferred survey partner
- Creates, monitors and revises lead generation plans to ensure a substantive sales opportunity pipeline
- Provides regular updates and market feedback to the Data and Software Sales Leader on pipeline health
- Proven new business generation experience in a competitive product environment, at least 4 years relevant experience
- Uderstanding of compensation management practices within multiple industry sectors is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, negotiating and organizational skills
- Self-Motivated, driven, and self-starter, tenacious with a positive attitude
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in English, additional Afrikaans is a plus
- Excellent listener – able to probe, understand the issues, and respond with correct solutions
- Cultural awareness to support international sales
- Demonstrated ability to perform in a team environment
- Numerate and Computer literate with a strong knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- A Post-Graduate University Degree in Economics, Engineering or Business Administration, Sales and Marketing specialization will be a plus
The Application Process
- Stage 1: Online application and recruiter review
- Stage 2: Pre-recorded video interview
- Stage 3: Live video interview with hiring managers
- Stage 4: Offer and onboarding
All candidates who have the necessary qualifications / experience and meet our requirements may apply. Willis Towers Watson fully supports the employment equity objectives of the Financial Sector Code and preference may be given to candidates from certain designated groups.
WTW is committed to finding opportunities to promote workplace flexibility when possible based on the needs of our customers and the company.
Fill The Willis Towers Watson Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit careers.wtwco.com.