WTW Is Currently Seeking for Rewards Data Intelligence Analyst Position suitable candidate who is eligible to handle all the responsibilities and is qualified for the position. All the information required for this position to know by the candidate is given below specifically. apply online for this position by clicking on the apply now button and fill the WTW application Form. The Position Is available in Johannesburg, Gauteng the candidates nearby willing to apply are also invited to apply online for this vacancy.
|Hiring Authority: WTW Careers
Position: Rewards Data Intelligence Analyst Jobs
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Qualification: Matric, Grade 12, Diploma/ Degree
Salary Estimated: ZAR 72000-340000 Annum
Job Requirements & Responsibilities
The WTW Rewards Data Intelligence Practice is a leading provider of Compensation, Benefits and Employment Practices information to the global employer community.
From our Johannesburg office we manage end-to-end compensation surveys, HR planning and research reports for the Africa Region, providing companies with data-based market intelligence solutions and consulting for their compensation, benefits and HR-related needs. Amongst our thousands of clients, are many of the world’s largest and most prestigious companies.
As a member of the Rewards Data Intelligence team in CEEMEA, you become a key player in the execution of market remuneration surveys. You will support the commercial success of surveys and reports in South Africa and other African countries throughout the product life cycle. WTW values associate development, and you will be encouraged to acquire knowledge of specific African markets and/or industry sectors which will both enhance the value of your contribution to our products and clients but also allow you to grow in an exciting career. You will learn to support business development within your assigned industry/geography through a variety of contributions (new business prospecting, coordination with Marketing, etc.). You will report to the Rewards Data Intelligence Leader, South Africa and closely collaborate with the team in South Africa where you will be based.
- Two years or more sales experience, with relevant diploma or degree.
- Strong interest in one of the following is required: HR (compensation and benefits, recruitment, payroll etc.), sales or revenue-generation; market surveys or statistics/ data, experience in two or more of these areas is an advantage
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans (both spoken & written)
- Numerate and Computer literate with a strong knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Dynamic and proactive self-starter who is able to work both independently and as part of a team while following established guidelines and systems
- Deadline-oriented with good organizational skills
- Effective communicator and team player
- Pragmatic, creative, flexible and discrete; ability to multi-task
The Application Process
- Stage 1: Online application and recruiter review
- Stage 2: Pre-recorded video interview
- Stage 3: Live video interview with hiring managers
- Stage 4: Offer and onboarding
All candidates who have the necessary qualifications / experience and meet our requirements may apply. Willis Towers Watson fully supports the employment equity objectives of the Financial Sector Code and preference may be given to candidates from certain designated groups.
WTW is committed to finding opportunities to promote workplace flexibility when possible based on the needs of our customers and the company.
Fill The WTW Application Form From the Link Given Above And Wait For the application to be processed once your application gets shortlisted you will be informed by the authority and called for the interview or examination processed by the company. Good luck For your job Search!
To apply for this job please visit eedu.fa.em3.oraclecloud.com.